Jan 3, 2017

Love You Card Design

 I've been creating with the January Stamp of the Month, Adore You again!


This card was created in no time at all.  I used left over Pocket Cards from the Sugar Rush Workshops Your Way Scrapbooking Kit. I cut down the Tangerine Pocket Card to 4" x 5 1/4" to fit our standard card and stamped "You" onto the Love Pocket Card in Black Memento Ink before adhering it to the front of the card. 

Next, I stamped the flower image in Black Memento Ink and coloured the image with my ShinHan Touch Twin Markers- Golden Yellow, Marigold, Carmine, Leaf Green and Sap Green before fussy cutting around the outside with my Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors. 

Finally, I adhered the image with Thin 3-D Foam Tape, added a gold heart from the Sugar Rush Complements and decorated with Sugar Rush Dots.

Remember, the January Stamp of the Month, Adore You is only available throughout January 2017 from my online shop for $27, or for just $7.50 when you spend $75 or more.

Crafty hugs,
Denise :)

P.S. Visit my website to find out more about this exclusive limited-time Welcome Home Wreath Kit released to celebrate National Papercrafting Month.  It is available only in January and only while stocks last. 


No comments: